Ⅰ. The electric hydraulic forklift trembles when lifting
1. There is air in the lifting cylinder, which can be solved by exhausting the air by lifting the load multiple times;
2. If the hydraulic system leaks, repair it or replace it directly.
Ⅱ. The electric hydraulic forklift will drop automatically when loaded
1. If each pipeline or oil circuit joint has oil leakage, replace the seal directly;
2. Electromagnetic, manual reversing valve, one-way valve has dirt stuck or the sealing ring is worn out, so internal leakage occurs, clean the valve group and replace the sealing parts.
Ⅲ. The lifting speed of the electric hydraulic forklift is too slow or it cannot be lifted
1. The oil tank is short of oil, and the hydraulic oil needs to be refilled or replaced completely;
2. The oil filter is clogged or the oil circuit of the hydraulic oil valve is clogged, just clean it;
3. If the pressure of the overflow valve is insufficient, readjust it;
4. Excessive wear of the oil pump causes internal leakage, so replace it directly;
5. Electromagnetic, manual reversing valve, one-way valve, safety valve is worn or the seal is worn out, just replace it;
6. The seals of the lifting oil cylinder are worn, aging, and can be replaced directly;
7. If the hydraulic oil temperature is too high for a long time, the hydraulic oil has deteriorated and its viscosity has dropped, and leakage occurs. Just replace the hydraulic oil in the vehicle;
8. If the micro switch in the control switch of the electric hydraulic forklift is loose or malfunctioning, the spring of the reset switch is loose, and the screw can be tightened;
9. The wiring of the DC contactor for lifting electric hydraulic forklift is loose or malfunctioning.
Ⅳ. The electric hydraulic forklift cannot be driven (the contactor does not work)
1. The fuse wire of the control circuit is burned out, so please replace it directly;
2. The power switch is in poor contact or damaged: repair or replace;
3. The main circuit fuse of the electrical system has been blown and can be replaced directly;
4. The electric lock switch is in poor contact or damaged: repair or replace;
5. If the battery connection is loose or falling off, tighten it.
Ⅴ. The driving wheel of the electric hydraulic forklift produces abnormal noise
1. Mixed with hard debris in the lubricating oil: replace the lubricating oil;
2. The bearing is excessively worn or damaged and needs to be replaced.
Ⅵ. Brake failure of electric hydraulic forklift
1. The control circuit is not disconnected, and the scissor control system;
2. The brake friction lining is worn and needs to be replaced.