In addition to the characteristics of low noise and no exhaust emissions, electric forklifts have a great advantage in the use and maintenance costs of electric forklifts compared to internal combustion forklifts. Because of its simple and flexible operation and control, the electric forklift has a much lighter operation intensity than the internal combustion forklift, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of the operator. However, if the forklift has been used for a long time, different failures will definitely occur. Therefore, it is necessary to check whether there is a problem before working.
1. Check the amount of oil in the crankcase and air filter of the engine, the amount of fuel in the fuel tank, and the amount of cooling water in the radiator, and add as required when insufficient;
2. Check the height of the electrolyte level in the battery, add it as needed, and keep the cover air holes unobstructed, and the pole and the wire joint are tightly and firmly connected;
3. Check the free stroke and working reliability of the hydraulic brake and hand brake, and add brake fluid and remove the air in the system as necessary;
4. Check the tire pressure of the electric forklift China and remove the debris embedded in the tire pattern;
5. Check the amount of working oil in the oil tank of the vehicle hydraulic system and whether there is any leakage in the pipelines, joints, etc.;
6. Check the water level of the fire extinguishing water tank;
7. Check the working conditions of instruments, lights, speakers, etc.
After the above-mentioned inspections are completed, start the engine, check the operation of the engine, and check whether the transmission system, brake system, and hydraulic lifting systems are working properly. We must carry out these inspections every day to avoid that we are still using the electric forklift (China) when it fails, which may cause unnecessary harm.