Electric forklift battery
1. Use polyester fiber tube, with good elasticity, small hole diameter, low resistance and high air permeability;
2. Completely insulated soft connecting wire, no leakage current;
3. The valve structure that pops off the top surface plug has a special electrolyte level indicator;
4. Equipped with a liquid injection cap with automatic water replenishment;
5. Imported high-quality oblique partitions with multiple micropores, high porosity and low resistance;
6. Using PP battery shell and cover material, impact resistance;
7. The patented terminal sealing structure completely prevents plate growth and liquid leakage.
1. The battery should be filled with distilled water (pure water) frequently.
2. If the electric forklift (China) is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and stored, and the battery should be charged at a frequency of about 1 to 2 months.
3. When working in multiple shifts, the motor-driven storage forklift needs to have a spare battery (in the case of continuous operation, the battery power consumption is fast, and the battery loss is relatively large).
4. When charging the battery, the charging circuit must be completely separated from the chopper, because in addition to affecting the charging of the charger, the overvoltage generated by the charger will also damage the chopper.
5. Do not lay the battery horizontally, because the inside of the battery generally contains 22-28% dilute sulfuric acid. When the battery is being placed, the electrolyte can flood the electrode plates and there is still a little space left. If the battery is placed horizontally, part of the electrode plates will be exposed to the air, which is very detrimental to the battery plates. In addition, the observation hole of the general battery or the top of the battery has an exhaust port to communicate with the outside, so the battery's lateral discharge liquid can easily flow out.
6. Choose smart chargers with stages to prevent water loss caused by overcharging.
7. Choose high-efficiency electric wheel hub system to reduce working current.
8. Charge frequently or maintain a reasonable charging frequency. It is best to charge in a planned way, such as charging once a day or charging once every two days.
9. Prevent storage under power loss, which is the most harmful to the battery.