(1) In addition to simple and flexible operation and control, the operation intensity of electric fork truck operators is much lighter than that of IC forklifts. Its electric steering system, acceleration control system, hydraulic control system and braking system are controlled by electrical signals, which greatly reduces the labor intensity of operators. In this way, it is of great help to improve its work efficiency and accuracy.
(2) Electric fork trucks are low-carbon and environmentally friendly. Electric fork trucks generally operate with rechargeable batteries, which will basically not have a bad impact on the environment. At the same time, the noise of the electric fork truck engine is very low, and the noise of new electric fork trucks can be basically ignored.
(3) From the perspective of enterprise cost, the raw material cost of operating with electric fork trucks will be reduced a lot, which is one of the important factors for many enterprises to choose electric fork trucks, because cost control is an important part of enterprise development.
(1) IC forklifts generally use diesel, gasoline, liquefied petroleum gas or natural gas engines as power, the load capacity is of 1.2 to 8.0 tons, and the width of the operation channel is generally 3.5 ~ 5.0 meters. Considering about exhaust gas emission and noise, they are usually used in outdoor operation, workshops or other places where there is no special requirement for exhaust gas emission and noise. Due to the convenience of fuel replenishment, the IC forklifts can operate continuously for a long time and can work under harsh conditions (such as rainy days).
(2) IC forklifts are non-environmental protection products because they mostly use diesel as the power source, and they will produce harmful waste gas and loud noise to pollute the environment. Compared with electric fork trucks, its maintenance cost and operation cost are higher.