Forklift work safety requirements
1. There shall be no deformation or weld seam de-welding. The rolling clearance between the inner and outer gantry shall be adjusted reasonably. It shall not be greater than 1.5mm. The rotation of the roller shall be flexible. The roller and shaft shall be free from cracks and defects. The amount of wheel groove wear must not exceed 10% of the original size.
2. The tension of the two lifting chains should be uniform, no distortion, and the ends should be firmly connected. The pitch of the chain should not exceed 4% of the original length. Otherwise, the chain should be replaced. The sprocket rotation should be flexible.
3. The forks shall not be severely deformed and the welds shall be desoldered. There must be no cracks or welds on the surface of the fork. The root angle of the fork shall not be greater than 93° and the thickness shall not be less than 90% of the original size. The height difference between the left and right fork tips shall not exceed 3% of the length of the horizontal section of the fork. The positioning of the fork should be reliable. The bearing surface and the positioning surface of the fork should not have obvious defects. The clearance between the fork and the fork should not be too large and the movement should be smooth.
4. The connection between the lifting cylinder and the door frame should be firm. The hinge of the tilting cylinder and the door frame and the frame should be firm and flexible, and the matching clearance should not be too large. The cylinder should be well sealed, free of cracks and stable. Under the rated load, the self-sinking of the gantry is not more than 20mm and the inclination is not more than 0.5°. The lifting speed should not be less than half of the standard value at full load.
5. The overhead guard and the shelf must be complete and effective.
6. It is strictly forbidden to stand up and down the forks. It is not allowed to use a single fork to take goods with high load.
1. Check if the thermostat works normally.
2. Check if the shifting work of the transmission is normal.
3. Check the tightness of the fan belt.
4. Check if the diesel tank oil inlet filter is clogged and damaged, and clean or replace the filter.
5. Check and adjust the valve clearance.
6. Check and adjust the gap between the brake pads of the hand and foot brakes and the brake drum.
7. Check whether the generator and starter motor are installed firmly, and whether the wiring head is clean and firm, check the carbon brush and commutator for wear.
8. Replace the oil in the oil pan and check whether the crankcase ventilation pipe is intact. Clean the oil filter and the diesel filter.
9. Check cylinder pressure or vacuum.
10.Check if the wheel is installed firmly, whether the tire pressure meets the requirements, and removes the debris embedded in the tread.
11. Disassemble the parts due to maintenance work, and carry out the forklift road test after reassembly.
Check whether the multi-way reversing valve, lifting cylinder, tilting cylinder, steering cylinder and gear pump work normally.