With the development of the economy and the improvement of technology in our country, the stationary lift platform is more and more widely used because of its many advantages, which saves a lot of manpower and material resources. The specific advantages of this stationary lift platform are described in detail below.
(1)High space loading, hydraulic ladder, compact and stable structure. It is safe and reliable and can adapt to high frequency continuous mechanical operation.
(2)The lifting height is stable and can satisfy the smooth lifting of large tonnage cargo. A hydraulic system with anti-attachment and overload safety protection is installed to ensure the operation safety of the lifting cargo elevator.
(3)The descending and ascending process of the elevator is smooth and even.
(4) It has a compact structure, a concise appearance, flexible maintenance, and convenient use.
(5) Lifting cargo elevators can effectively improve work efficiency.
(6) The range of optional accessories is wide and can meet the needs of customers in an all-round way.
(7) Elevators are clean and pollution-free, which is conducive to environmental maintenance.
1. When operating the stationary lift platform, the loading should not exceed the width and height of the cage.
2. Drivers should concentrate on it when starting the lifting platform and they can not chat with others.
3. Overload operation is strictly prohibited, and the load or manned persons shall meet the requirements of the instruction. The load or manned person shall meet the requirements of the instruction.
4. Stationary lift platform operators must be healthy.
5. Operations are strictly prohibited in case of the poor visual field, heavy fog, thunderstorm weather, and dangerous conditions.
6. Operators must be specially trained and qualified to obtain the operating certificate of species operators before they can operate the stationary lift.
7. Always pay attention to the signal and observe the operation. The exception must be suspended immediately. After troubleshooting, it can be restarted.