Stationary Lift Introduction
A fixed lift is a stationary transport device that lifts items from one height to another. Because of the weight and volume of the lifted object, it is safe and stable. Therefore, the fixed lift is a special form of the aerial work lifting platform and should be assigned to the lifting machinery.
As a special hydraulic lifting platform for transporting goods between buildings, the main function is to carry goods between various working layers.
Currently, fixed lifts on the market are mostly used for car lifts in three-dimensional garages and underground garages.
The fixed lift product system generally has safety protection devices such as anti-drop, overload and power failure. Other special fixed lifts are also equipped with explosion-proof electronic devices suitable for explosion-proof occasions, guide wheels with more stable operation of the lifting platform, and guide rails.
The power unit and the table top entrance and exit adopt many functions such as hanging chain or cross bar, guardrail and lifting platform to operate warning lights or warning bells, safety switches for closing the lifting circuit when the door is opened. Greatly, the operator can control multiple points, jog or safe mode.
The product has a solid structure, large carrying capacity, stable lifting, simple and convenient installation and maintenance, and is an ideal cargo conveying equipment for economical and practical replacement of elevators between low floors.
According to the installation environment and usage requirements of the lifting platform, different fixed hydraulic lifts can be selected, and different optional configurations can be selected to complete the lifting object task and achieve better use effect.
The fixed lift products can be roughly divided into scissor type, double scissor type, rail type, sleeve type, wall type, etc. according to the operation mode.
1. When the elevator is in use, the work surface should be kept horizontal.
2. For outdoor work, when the environment is bad, the user should wear a safety rope.
3. During the lifting process of the machine, personnel are strictly prohibited from climbing.
4. The fixed hydraulic lift shall not move after being raised, and the four legs shall not be lifted and shall not be lifted.
5. Overloading is strictly prohibited during use, and the contents should be properly placed.
6. The lubricating oil used should be kept clean and must not be mixed with water and other impurities. It should be replaced every six months.