Electric reach forklift
is a forklift that operates by electricity, most of which work for batteries. Batteries are one kind of battery. Their function is to store limited electric energy and use it in suitable places. Its working principle is to convert chemical energy into electrical energy. This kind of battery is also contained in the battery of an electric forklift truck. It should be noted that the battery should not be placed horizontally, because the battery is generally 22-28% dilute sulfuric acid. When the battery is being discharged, the electrolyte can submerge the plate and there is still a little space left. If the battery is placed horizontally, some of the plates will be exposed to the air. This is very harmful to the plate of the battery, and the observation holes of the battery or the top of the battery have exhaust ports to communicate with the outside world. Therefore, the electrolyte of transverse discharge of the battery is easy to flow out.
Driving safety and maintenance skills of electric reach forklift is playing an increasingly prominent role in the production, storage, and transportation of enterprises. Demand for electric forklift trucks in all walks of life is also increasing. So, what should we pay attention to when using electric reach forklift? How to ensure the safety and accuracy of an electric forklift truck in operation? How to reduce the maintenance cost of electric forklift and improve its operation efficiency?
1. Raise the wheels during the first test run, so that there will be no danger even if there are connection errors.
2. In addition to affecting charger charging, the overvoltage generated by-the charger will also damage the chopper. So when the battery is charged, the charging circuit must be completely separated from the chopper.
3. Special attention should be paid to the parallel arrangement of battery to electronic control. It should be as short as possible.
4. When a vehicle is working in a place with bad working conditions and difficult ventilation, it is suggested that forced ventilation be applied to the controller.
5. Drivers should avoid these unsafe operations as far as possible: turning without deceleration, driving when the load is increased, forklift truck overloading, driving on inclined and soft ground, etc.
6. Clean the dust inside the DC motor regularly, and check the carbon brushes and springs.
7. Batteries should often be supplemented with distilled water (pure water).
8. If electric reach forklift is not used for a long time, the storage battery should be fully charged and put on hold. And keep the frequency between 1 and 2 months for charging.